Friday, July 20, 2007

Do Work Son

This is gonna be interesting. I've hated writing in journals since Mrs. Elmore's 2nd grade class. Back then she made us keep a diary. Of course she didn't call it a diary, but tried to cover it up by calling it a "log" or "journal". But in my 7 year old mind I just knew it was nothing more than a glofied Diary (word to Alicia Keys).

But me and my boy P were having a discussion about how these are the best years of our lives etc, etc. and they need to be chronicled and documented. I need to start taking more pictures too. Anyway, I think by my "journal" being online and having a cool name like "blog" it makes it ok. Right?

Anyway, today I put in an honest days work. I was moving computers around all day, trying to get the school ready for the teachers to come back to work Monday. I have a love/hate relationship with my job. On one hand its great because I have a lot of free time when I don't have much to do. But on the other hand I'm bored half the time. Sometimes I feel like i'm wasting my time being there. Oh well, I know for the next few weeks i'm not going to have that problem.

No comments: