Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snowing in the Summer

"Whoa...it's going to snow in the summer.  Matter of fact, now I know it's the last days."

LOL  That's what my cousin said when I brought a girl to a family cookout.  I guess I don't blame him.  It's probably been close to 5 years since my last relationship, so to the family it probably was a shock.  I like to take things slow and not rush into things, especially when it comes to dating.  But I found someone that I care about and think is really special.  We've been friends for a few years and seem to compliment each other well.  Although our backgrounds are different, we have a lot of the same interests, friends, outlooks and have the same sense of humor.  Just becAuse I haveN't been in A relationship in a while, I'm a little nervous, but I have anY doubts that we're a good fit and can work out. My parents/family and I loved seeing her interact with everyone.  This going to be fun.

No comments: